If you are a current Marshall County merit status employee, or are interested in a public service career with Marshall County, please check the list of CURRENT JOB OPENINGS. If you possess the minimum requirements as indicated on the individual job announcement, you can apply for the position. Job announcements that are listed as Internal job announcements are available for Marshall County merit status employees only.
If you do not have computer access, you may visit the Marshall County Personnel Board office to complete an application. We are located on the third floor of the Marshall County Courthouse at 424 Blount Avenue, Guntersville, AL 35976.
If you have questions concerning a job announcement, or the application process, you may contact us at 256-571-7720 during normal office hours M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, except on holidays. The Marshall County Personnel Board only accepts applications for posted vacancies. Marshall County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Online Application Guidelines:
- If you have not yet created an account, click on CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- You must submit an online application for consideration each time a job vacancy is posted. All completed applications must be submitted online to the Personnel Office no later than 4:30 p.m. CST on the closing date.
- You will have an opportunity to attach or include a resume with your online application, but resumes alone are not accepted.
- Some positions may have certain physical requirements that must be met in order to be considered a qualified candidate, including a pre-employment drug screening test, and a physical examination.
- Applicants may be required to have specific licenses, permits, or certifications as a condition of employment.
- Once you submit your online application, you may update it, as long as it is prior to the closing date.