Latest News & Events
Audio Recording of the emergency meeting held March 30th.
(meeting was paused at 3 minutes 50 seconds and resumed at 7 minutes 30 seconds due to technical issues with the conferencing number)
THE MARSHALL COUNTY COURTHOUSE IN
GUNTERSVILLE AND ALBERTVILLE AND ALL
SATELLITE OFFICES ARE CLOSED UNTIL
MAY 4th, 2020
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19.
Primary Runoff is postponed until July 14, 2020.
Marshall County Commission Meeting
The Marshall County Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 10:00am excluding holidays.
Marshall County Personnel Board Meeting
The Marshall County Personnel Board meets on the second Monday of every month at 4:30pm excluding holidays.
- Marshall County Polling Places
- Marshall County Coroner's Office
- City of Guntersville, Alabama
- City of Albertville, Alabama
- City of Arab, Alabama
- City of Boaz, Alabama
- City of Grant, Alabama
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Bookmobile
- GovDeals (County Surplus)
- Alabama Information Network
- Code Of Alabama
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Justice Technology Network
- Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Economic Development Council
- National Association of Counties
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- National Weather Service
- Office of Juvenile Justice
- State Justice Institute
- USDA, Farm Service Agency
- U.S. Department of Justice.