Latest News & Events
Marshall County Commission Meeting
The Marshall County Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 10:00am excluding holidays.
Marshall County Personnel Board Meeting
The Marshall County Personnel Board meets on the second Monday of every month at 4:30pm excluding holidays.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19.
Due to a lack of quorum, the Personnel Board monthly meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 14th, 2021, has been rescheduled for the following date: Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 Work-Session - 4:30 p.m. Meeting - 5:00 p.m.
- Marshall County Polling Places
- Marshall County Coroner's Office
- City of Guntersville, Alabama
- City of Albertville, Alabama
- City of Arab, Alabama
- City of Boaz, Alabama
- City of Grant, Alabama
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Book Mobile
- GovDeals (County Surplus)
- Alabama Information Network
- Code Of Alabama
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Justice Technology Network
- Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Economic Development Council
- National Association of Counties
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- National Weather Service
- Office of Juvenile Justice
- State Justice Institute
- USDA, Farm Service Agency
- U.S. Department of Justice.