Latest News & Events
Marshall County Commission Meeting
The Marshall County Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 10:00am excluding holidays.
Marshall County Personnel Board Meeting
The Marshall County Personnel Board meets on the second Monday of every month at 6:15pm excluding holidays.
Our next Personnel Board meeting will be on Monday, December 11th at 4:15 p.m. in the Commission Chambers. The work session will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- City of Guntersville, Alabama
- City of Albertville, Alabama
- City of Arab, Alabama
- City of Boaz, Alabama
- City of Grant, Alabama
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Bookmobile
- GovDeals (County Surplus)
- Alabama Information Network
- Association of County Commissions of Alabama
- Code Of Alabama
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- U.S. Goverment Printing Office
- Justice Technology Network
- Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall County Economic Development Council
- National Association of Counties
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- National Weather Service
- Office of Juvenile Justice
- State Justice Institute
- USDA, Farm Service Agency
- U.S. Department of Justice.